Ten research centers showcase the CUHK Business School’s dedication to leading research into global business issues.
They bring together professors, business executives and students on important business subjects, with a focus on Asia. The research undertaken covers a wide range of areas from international finance to family business, drawing on access to business leaders and public policy makers and benefiting students and the programs in which they study.
- Asian Institute of Supply Chain & Logistics
- Aviation Policy and Research Center
- Center for Chinese Financial Development and Reform
- Center for Economics and Finance
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Center for Family Business
- Center for Hospitality and Real Estate Research
- Center for Institutions and Governance
- Center for International Business Studies
- Center for Marketing Engineering
- China Business Knowledge