- Have a recognized bachelor’s degree with honors (not lower than second class lower division or B grade) or equivalent professional qualification;
- At least three years of full-time post-qualification work experience is required
- Fulfill English Language Proficiency Requirement1
- Provide a satisfactory GMAT2 or GRE3 score
Submit one of the following original score reports/ certificates for assessment by the program(s) concerned:
- A decent TOEFL score (CUHK MBA Code: 7398);
- A decent IELTS (Academic Module) score;
- GMAT (Verbal, normally not lower than 21);
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country.
For Intake of 2017 admission, the GMAT test should be taken in or after January 2013. Applicants should arrange to send the official GMAT scores to the MBA Programs of The Chinese University of Hong Kong:
- Program code for Full-time CUHK MBA: R9H-0W-26
- Program code for Part-time CUHK MBA: R9H-0W-08
For more details, please visit www.mba.com.
For Intake of 2017 admission, the GRE test should be taken in or after January 2013. Applicants should arrange to send the official GRE scores to the MBA Programs of The Chinese University of Hong Kong:
- DI code for CUHK MBA: 7430
For more details, please visit www.ets.org/gre.
For more information on postgraduate studies, you may visit the Graduate School homepage.