Grow Your Career with CUHK Master in Management (MiM)!
Considering a Master’s Degree to accelerate your career? CUHK Business School is a leading business school and a pioneer in business education in Asia. Established in Hong Kong in 1963, we are the first business school to offer BBA, MBA and Executive MBA programs in the region. CUHK Business School has the largest business school alumni network in Hong Kong, with over 32,000 alumni worldwide.
A Brand New MiM (Master in Management) Program
- Develop high-calibre graduates with global mind-sets and professional management skills.
- 1-year pre-experience postgraduate degree, designed for fresh or recent graduates with limited previous business experience to gain competitiveness in the job market.
- Practice-oriented learning with international capstone projects, optional internship opportunities and company visits.
- Non-local fresh graduates could stay in Hong Kong for 12 months after graduation without any restrictions to seek jobs under the Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG).
MiM Consultation in Singapore (1-on-1)
Lawrence Chan, Director of Marketing & Student Recruiting will visit Singapore to share information about how our MiM Program’s cutting-edge curriculum, professional development and global network can help you take your career to the next level.
Don’t miss the chance to learn more about:
- Why Hong Kong is the ideal place for studying?
- How CUHK Business School and MiM Program can help you achieve your career goals?
- The post-graduate career opportunities and our career support
- Our scholarship, student life, curriculum and more…
Date: Aug 20, 2017 (Sun)
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (approx. 30 – 45 mins. per session)*
Venue: Pan Pacific Orchard (10 Claymore Road, Singapore, 229540)*
Format: 1-on-1 causal chat
*Meeting time and location will be advised via email.
Places are limited, please provide your resume (CV) for our reference first.
Meet Our Director
Mr. Lawrence Chan
Director (Marketing and Admission),
CUHK MBA Programs, CUHK Business School
Mr. Lawrence Chan started his career as a sales management trainee for IBM after his graduation from CUHK. He spent most his time in China Business Development and had stationed in Beijing and Shanghai in the late 80’s and early 90’s. Moving forward from IBM in mid 90’s, he had also worked for several NASDAQ and UK listed software and HR outsourcing services companies as Regional Director for Greater China and Director for North Asia. He started working as Director for Marketing and Student Recruiting for MBA Programs in 2006. As CUHK MBA alumni himself, he also contributes and provides support to MBA alumni relationship management.
[30 -45 minutes per meeting]
*Meeting time will be advised via email.
(10 Claymore Road, Singapore, 229540)
*Master in Management (MiM) is designed for fresh or recent graduates with limited previous business experience.