Grow Your Career with CUHK Master in Management (MiM) or Other Business Master’s Programs!
Considering a Master’s Degree to accelerate your career? CUHK Business School is a leading business school and a pioneer in business education in Asia. Established in Hong Kong in 1963, we are the first business school to offer BBA, MBA and Executive MBA programs in the region. CUHK Business School has the largest business school alumni network in Hong Kong, with over 32,000 alumni worldwide.
New Program Highlights For 2018 Intake
A Brand New MiM (Master in Management) Program
- Develop high-calibre graduates with global mind-sets and professional management skills.
- 1-year pre-experience postgraduate degree, designed for fresh or recent graduates with limited previous business experience to gain competitiveness in the job market.
- Practice-oriented learning with international capstone projects, optional internship opportunities and company visits.
- Non-local fresh graduates could stay in Hong Kong for 12 months after graduation without any restrictions to seek jobs under the Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG).
Individual Consultation in Seoul
Admissions team will visit Seoul to share information about how our master programs’ cutting-edge curriculum, professional development and global network can help you take your career to the next level.
Don’t miss the chance to learn more about:
- Why Hong Kong is the ideal place for studying?
- How CUHK Business School can help you achieve your career goals?
- The post-graduate career opportunities and our career support
- Our scholarship, student life, curriculum and more…
Date: Aug 27, 2017 (Sun)
Time: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (approx. 30 – 45 mins. per session)*
Venue: Gangnam-gu District, Seoul*
Format: 1-on-1 causal chat
*Meeting time and location will be advised via email.
Places are limited, please provide your resume (CV) for our reference first.
(30 - 45 minutes per meeting)
*Meeting time will be advised via email.
^Meeting location will be advised via email.
*Master in Management and other taught postgraduate programs are designed for fresh or recent graduates with limited previous business experience.