Considering an MBA to accelerate your career? CUHK MBA is surely your first choice preparing for your next career heights!
Our MBA program is ranked World’s No. 36 in Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2017, as well as No.1 in Greater China in terms of Career Progress and No.1 in Hong Kong in terms of Salary Percentage Increase, making us one of the Top MBA programs in Asia.
Come meet us to learn more about our world-class MBA programs. We are happy to meet you to not only clear your queries on application but also discuss on your career development and opportunities.
Don’t miss the chance to get the latest program information from our admissions team and to learn more about:
- Why choosing a Hong Kong MBA program?
- How CUHK MBA can help you achieve your career goals?
- Admissions process, scholarships, curriculum and more…
New Program Highlights For 2018 Intake
Flex Part-time MBA
- Integrated online and offline learning provides students in China with high flexibility in managing their time and costs to complete Hong Kong’s part-time MBA program without quitting current jobs.
- Entrepreneurial training and diversity of student body.
- Longest established MBA Program in Asia with an extensive alumni network.
MBA Consultation in Seoul (1-on-1)
Date: Aug 27, 2017 (Sun)
Time: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (approx. 30 – 45 mins. per session)*
Venue: Gangnam-gu District, Seoul*
Format: 1-on-1 causal chat
*Meeting time and location will be advised via email.
Slots are limited. Please make an appointment and provide your resume (CV) for our reference.
Learn more about our MBA program
Employment Report (Full Time MBA Graduates 2016)
(30 -45 minutes per meeting)
*Meeting time will be advised via email.
^Meeting location will be advised via email.
*MBA program is open to bachelor's degree holder with at least 3 years of full-time post-qualification work experience.