- A recognised bachelor’s degree (normally with honours not lower than Second Class or an average grade of not lower than B grade); or completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two years of full-time post-qualification work experience
- Fulfil English Language Proficiency Requirement1
- Provide a satisfactory GMAT2, GRE3 or Executive Assessment (EA)4 score (GMAT/GRE/EA exemptions may be considered for applicants with at least seven years of work experience, subject to the approval from the Admissions Committee.)
- 1. English Language Proficiency Requirement
Submit one of the following original score reports/ certificates for assessment by the programme(s) concerned:
- TOEFL: 79 (internal-based) (CUHK MBA Code: 7398)
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 or above
- GMAT: Band 21 (Verbal)
- A degree from a university in Hong Kong
- A degree programme of which the medium of instruction is English
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, subject to the University’s approval, the University accepts, on a temporary basis and for those students who are admitted to postgraduate programmes in the 2023-24 intake, the following online English tests as an alternative to fulfil the University’s English Language Requirements.
– TOEFL-iBT Home Edition Overall 79
– IELTS Indicator: Overall 6.5
– IELTS Online: Overall 6.5
– GMAT Online Examination: Band 21 (Verbal)
- 2. GMAT
The validity period for GMAT score results is 5 years from the test date. Applicants should arrange to send the official GMAT scores to the MBA Programmes of The Chinese University of Hong Kong:
- Programme code for Part-time CUHK MBA: R9H-0W-08
For more details, please visit www.mba.com.
The Mini GMAT Quiz
Challenge yourself! Here are eight real, retired questions:
- 3. GRE
The validity period for GRE score results is 5 years from the test date. Applicants should arrange to send the official GRE scores to the MBA Programmes of The Chinese University of Hong Kong:
- CUHK MBA Code: 7430
For more details, please visit www.ets.org/gre.
- 4. Executive Assessment (EA)
The Executive Assessment (EA), offered and administered by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a global association representing leading business schools, is an admissions exam specifically designed to help schools better evaluate experienced candidates. CUHK Business School is the first institution in the Greater China region to have a part-time MBA programme accepting the EA, joining more than a hundred other leading business schools worldwide that utilise the assessment in their holistic admissions process.
For more details, please visit https://www.mba.com/exams/executive-assessment .