MBA Plus MSc/MAcc Programmes
There are MBA talents who would like to gain academic qualifications for both broad business and management knowledge and in-depth technical knowhow, CUHK Business School supports them to earning an additional master’s degree with less time and tuition. Final year MBA students can apply for one of CUHK Business School’s MSc/MAcc programme and be exempted for maximum half of the required units for graduation from the respective MSc/MAcc programme, a pro rata amount of tuition fees will be charged based on units taken.
Application: Separate application to the selected MSc/MAcc programme is required and application details will be provided to final year MBA students.
Award of Degrees: Students will be awarded the MBA degree and MSc/MAcc degree separately upon completion of each programme’s graduation requirements.
MSc/MAcc programmes that final year MBA students can apply for include:
- Master of Accountancy (Full-time/ Part-time)
- MSc in Business Analytics (Full-time)
- MSc in Finance (Full time/ Part-time)
- MSc in Information & Technology Management (Part-time)
- MSc in Marketing (Full-time)
- MSc in Real Estate (Full-time)