Building Strong Professional Networks
I was pleased to receive the top honour in the prestigious Graduate Business Forum Leadership Award 2016. It was a recognition of my leadership in creating a co-learning environment and helping students build a strong professional network in Hong Kong using the peer-to-peer model.
Cultivate Capacity for New Careers
CUHK MBA allowed me to broaden my horizons with an exchange experience, internship and opportunities to work with a diverse class. It set the groundwork for me to thrive in a new field – from corporate finance to corporate and investment banking.
Sharpen Business Management Skills
CUHK's dual MBA degree programme has broadened my horizon and given me the opportunity to see how businesses operate in two diverse but important markets. This, together with the MBA course work offered at CUHK MBA, gave me the fundamental understanding of corporate management which I am still able to apply today at the various leadership positions I had in multinational companies.
Grow Wings for Innovative Dreams
CUHK MBA gave me the experience and knowledge I needed for my AI startup. I gained investors, undertook robust entrepreneurship training and learned about consulting and pitching. The professors’ passionate support and connections were instrumental to the founding of my chatbot platform and my being placed on the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2020 List.
Lead Social Enterprises to Success
CUHK allowed me to cultivate my social entrepreneurial mindset, which helped me found the InterMBA Asia Initiative and lead multiple fundraising projects for social enterprises. I was lucky to win the MBA Student of the Year at the AMBA Excellence Award 2018.
Join the Largest Alumni Network
I wanted to build a wider network and acquire new insights to foster my business idea, so it was natural for me to join the CUHK MBA, which has the longest history and the biggest alumni network in Hong Kong. The international financial centre is also the gateway to mainland China, which presents huge potential for my business.
Upskill for Career Progression
CUHK MBA helped me achieve a promotion and expand my job scope with comprehensive leadership and management training. After graduation, I was promoted to a senior management position. My job scope also expanded from regional level to global level, which includes the coordination of production, merchandising, sales and marketing, and more – all because the programme has taken me to the next level.
Activate Latent Potential
The entrepreneurship and innovative mindset that I learnt in the CUHK MBA helped me open up to all new ideas, step outside my comfort zone and start a business in a domain – logistics – which I had no previous experience in.
Identify Goals and Reach Greater Heights
I am truly grateful to CUHK for my exceptional MBA education, especially for opening my mind and giving me practical new skills and knowledge to excel at work. Going back to school after working for some years has also been the right decision, as I came with clearer goals and a better understanding of my strengths.
Leverage Network to Grow My Business
CUHK introduced me to many professionals in large corporations. They shared with me management skills and practical knowledge which helped grow my business in China. As a result, I won the 2020 Greater Bay Area Young Leaders accolade from Junior Chamber International Harbour Hong Kong (JCI Harbour) and the Hong Kong Ten Outstanding Youth Entrepreneurs 2019.
Empowered to Transform
The business tactics and knowledge that I acquired at CUHK MBA helped me transform myself from an engineer into a business leader. The financial concepts and negotiation skills even enabled me to solve my company’s cash-flow shortage.
As Hong Kong’s first business school to introduce MBA programmes, CUHK is globally renowned for our top-ranked offerings.
- We are committed to offering our students a comprehensive educational experience.
- Our persistent efforts have led to significant advancements in major international rankings, including the QS Rankings and the Financial Times MBA rankings.
- Notably, our MBA Programme has been ranked 75th globally by the Financial Times in 2024.
Global Academic Excellence
- CUHK and CUHK Business School are consistently ranked among top global academic institution
- CUHK Business School is internationally respected for its first MBA programme outstanding academic programmes and faculty expertise
- The first MBA programme in Asia
LEAP Experience & Ecosystem
- A comprehensive framework encompassing leadership development, a robust ecosystem of global-industry-community resources , expertise on Asian Century Leadership , and a focus on powered innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Extend beyond the traditional boundaries of the classroom, campus, and graduation , providing lifelong engagement and experiential learning opportunities.
- Extensive alumni network with over 7,000 CUHK MBA graduates spread across 40 countries/regions
Asian Century Focus
- Serve as a comprehensive hub of Asian knowledge, resources, and perspectives
- Empower our future business and community leaders as well as their organisations with the distinctive competencies they need to unlock the boundless opportunities presented by the Asian Century
Empower Your Leadership: Transforming Visions into Achievements
A 12-month accelerated MBA journey offers insights into Asia and a global perspective enriched with business practicums and exchange programmes.
Duration and Tuition
12/16 months, HK$605,000.
Bachelor’s degree, at least two years of full-time work experience, English language proficiency, GMAT or GRE score.
Flexible learning combining business management, fintech, big data, and digital transformation to mould future leaders.
Duration and Tuition
24 months, HK$470,000.
Bachelor’s degree, at least two years of full-time work experience, English language proficiency, GMAT, GRE, or EA score.
Unique Advanced Study Options in Hong Kong: JD/MBA, Dual MBA and MBA Plus MSc/MAcc Programmes
- JD/MBA Programme jointly hosted by the CUHK Faculty of Law and Business School to help students equip with essential legal and business knowledge for leadership roles
- The Dual MBA Degree Programme allows students to study at the prestigious HEC Paris, University of Texas at Austin or Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University
- MBA Plus MSc/MAcc Programme allows students to gain academic qualifications for both broad business and management knowledge and in-depth technical knowhow, and earn an additional master’s degree with less time and tuition.
Chat with our Student & Alumni Ambassadors and Staff