Submit Your Application Online
Take your first step and submit the online application with the below documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of degree certifications*
- GMAT/GRE score report (if applicable)**
- TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable)
- Copies of Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport
- Academic transcripts***
- Two sets of recommendations (submitted online)
Haven’t assembled all the documents yet? Submit the application first and supplement relevant documents within 1 month upon submission.
After you submit the application online, we will need the below supporting documents on you:
An official GMAT/GRE school report;
An official TOEFL/ original IELTS score report (if applicable);
- TWO copies of your original official transcripts issued by the applicants’ former/current Universities in sealed envelope with stamp from Registry and must reach MBA Admissions Office directly from the institution(s)
Rolling admission for 2022 intake remains open until late May. Apply now to secure your spot at CUHK MBA.Apply Now >> Schedule an Individual Consultation for admission advice >>
Credit cards as directed via our online application system.
- Submit an Online Application via https://apply.bschool.cuhk.edu.hk/
- Submit Supporting Documents (eg. GMAT/GRE/IELTS/TOEFL score reports, transcripts)
- Attend Admissions Interview (By Invitation)
- Receive Application Result in 2-4 Weeks
- Pay Deposit to Secure Your Spot