Submit Your Application Online
Take your first step and submit the online application with the below documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of degree certifications*
- GMAT/GRE score report (if applicable)**
- TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable)
- Copies of Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport
- Academic transcripts***
- Two sets of recommendations (submitted online)
Haven’t assembled all the documents yet? Submit the application first and supplement relevant documents within 1 month upon submission.
After you submit the application online, we will need the below supporting documents on you:
An official GMAT/GRE school report;
An official TOEFL/ original IELTS score report (if applicable);
- TWO copies of your original official transcripts issued by the applicants’ former/current Universities in sealed envelope with stamp from Registry and must reach MBA Admissions Office directly from the institution(s)
MBA application for 2023 intake is now open.Schedule an Individual Consultation for admission advice >>
Application Deadlines for 2023 Intake
- 1st Round: 31 October 2022
- 2nd Round: 15 December 2022
- 3rd Round: 31 January 2023
- 4th Round: 15 March 2023
- 5th Round: 30 April 2023
* Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Credit cards as directed via our online application system.
- Submit an Online Application via https://apply.bschool.cuhk.edu.hk/
- Submit Supporting Documents (eg. GMAT/GRE/IELTS/TOEFL score reports, transcripts)
- Attend Admissions Interview (By Invitation)
- Receive Application Result in 2-4 Weeks
- Pay Deposit to Secure Your Spot