Submit Your Application Online
Take your first step and submit the online application with the below documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of degree certifications*
- GMAT/GRE score report (if applicable)**
- TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable)
- Copies of Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport
- Academic transcripts***
- Two sets of recommendations (submitted online)
**For details about the GMAT/GRE score requirement, please refer to Admissions Requirement
***Official academic transcripts must be sent to the MBA Admissions Office directly from the institution(s).Haven’t assembled all the documents yet? Submit the application first and supplement relevant documents within 1 month upon submission.
Additional Supporting Documents Required:
After you submit the application online, we will need the below supporting documents on you:
An official GMAT/GRE school report;
An official TOEFL/ original IELTS score report (if applicable);
- TWO copies of your original official transcripts issued by the applicants’ former/current Universities in sealed envelope with stamp from Registry and must reach MBA Admissions Office directly from the institution(s)
*Applicants who obtained degrees from universities in Mainland China are required to provide an Online Verification Report or Higher Education Qualification Certificate (教育部學歷證書電子註冊備案表) issued by the CHESICC (學信網).
Rolling admission for 2022 intake remains open until late May. Apply now to secure your spot at CUHK MBA.Apply Now >> Schedule an Individual Consultation for admission advice >>
Credit cards as directed via our online application system.
- Submit an Online Application via https://apply.bschool.cuhk.edu.hk/
- Submit Supporting Documents (eg. GMAT/GRE/IELTS/TOEFL score reports, transcripts)
- Attend Admissions Interview (By Invitation)
- Receive Application Result in 2-4 Weeks
- Pay Deposit to Secure Your Spot